Friday, May 29, 2009

Cates&dpL - Sunday Roast Free Mix Download





I always enjoyed the Label OM Records, I discovered them in the late 90’s early 2000 during the electronic music explosion. They even had a strong hip hop group called People Under The Stairs. My favorite artists from that Label are DJ Mark Farina famous for his Mushroom Jazz series, Kaskade, Samantha James, and DJ Collette. The Last purchase I made was OM Lounge: 15 Year Anniversary and it was some sweet chilled out vibes. Anyways while browsing on their site… at work, I found out they do podcasts and I found a sweet one, strictly downtempo electronica so you can smooth it out some.

This is the newest downtempo mix from OM Records recording artist Cates&dpL. Fresh off the release of Through the Weekend, the duo keeps it moving with this moody yet uplifting downtempo set featuring Thievery Corporation, Asad Rizvi and a couple of their own productions. Please click the banner to redirect to the podcast page where you can stream the mix using the Om Records audio player or download the mix by right cicking.

Cates&dpL – Sunday Roast Track list:

Cates&dpL – Late Night Nothingness
National Skyline – Some Will Say
Anoraak – Endless Summer
Asad Rizvi – Dois Polos
Shrift – As Far as I Can See
Rocket Empire – Simmer Down Jammie
Cates&dpL – Fountain Maze
The Januaries – The Girl’s Insane (Thievery Corporation Remix)

DOWNLOAD

Peace & I'm out

GVz

No comments: