Thursday, December 11, 2008

thegoodvibez#016




Thegoodvibez#016

Another mix for all ya’ll. I was missing for a while busy with school and work but now I’m back with a brand new post. I’ve had this mix ready for a few weeks if not months and it’s definitely going to raise the roof for the holidays and I’m just happy to share it with you.

It was very difficult for me to choose my top 3 but here it goes: Nights Over Egypt by Zo!, this track is actually a remake the original is some 70’s funk vibe and it’s off the hook, Zo! Is really coming up and his album ...Just Visiting Too should be amazing. Puttin' In Work by Damu The Fudgemunk is a nice instrumental hip hop track reminding me of Pete Rock and the trifecta ends with All I Want Is You by Michael Franti & Spearhead, this cat’s been around for a while always putting out strong releases and his last album All Rebel Rockers (which is a Reggae album) is no different political, social and always on point this guy should run for office when Obama finishes both of his terms.


thegoodvibez#016 track listing:

1-Take Off the Blues (feat. Darien Brockington) / The Foreign Exchange
2-Nights Over Egypt / Zo!
3-Take On Me / Zo! & Tigallo
4-Move / Cansei de Ser Sexy
5-Good Time / Brazilian Girls
6-Raise Me Up / Hercules & Love Affair
7-Piles and Piles of Demo Tapes Bi-Da Miles / De La Soul
8-Easy My Mind / Jazz Liberatorz feat. Tre Hardson, Fat Lip & Omni
9-Puttin' In Work / Damu The Fudgemunk
10- Getting My Grown Man on (Featuring Little Brother) / Talib Kweli
11- Brag Swag / Elzhi
12-Facade (Black Congress Remix feat. Maine and Jay Burna) / Defamed
13-Round Trip / Diytokion
14-All I Want Is You / Michael Franti & Spearhead
15-Your Voice (Bonus Track) / Santogold

Peace & I’m Out

DOWNLOAD

No comments: