Friday, July 31, 2009

DJ Nophrills - Living Legends vol.1


















In Montreal, one of the biggest cultural cities we are saturated with Festivals. The biggest one is The Montreal Jazz Festival and Stevie Wonder was closing the festival. Of course I missed it but I heard it was a good show and he did an homage to MJ who had just passed away at the time. I was touched by that so I pulled out my old Stevie Wonder cds (imagine nowadays CD's are considered old technology).

While in this Wonderful mood, I was browsing a few of my favorite blogs and I fell upon DJ Nophrills Living Legends vol.1 a compilation featuring Stevie Wonder, Prince, Al Green, Shakah Khan and a few more. I knew most of the songs (late 70's early 80's Funk, Soul and Pop) but it's just nice to have then all mixed together.

This mixtape is perfect for a in-house social gathering and it's a booty shaker guaranteed. Here it is for free, T, this one's for you and stop complaining that I post too much hip hop. I promise my next post is all about Fantasia 2009.

Peace & I'm out

TRACK LIST:

1. DJ NoPhrillz OfficialStreetRadio.com Intro
2. Chaka Kahn "Ain't Nobody"
3. Stevie Wonder "That Girl"
4. Hall and Oats "I Can't Go For That (No Can Do)
5. Prince "Kiss"
6. Stevie Wonder "Do I DO"
7. Stevie Wonder "All I Do Is Think About You"
8. Stevie Wonder "Send One Your Love"
9. Frankie Beverly and Mase "Before I Let Go"
10. Frankie Beverly and Mase "Joy and Pain"
11. Stevie Wonder "Boogie On Reggae Woman"
12. Prince "I Want To Be Your Lover"
13. Madonna "Borderline"
14. Michael McDonald "What A Fool Believes"
15. Stevie Wonder "Don't You Worry About A Thing"
16. Chaka Kahn "Sweet Thing"
17. Stevie Wonder "Overjoyed"
18. Stevie Wonder "You Will Know"
19. Aretha Franklin "Until You Come Back To Me"
20. Al Green "Still In Love With You"
21. Al Green "Let's Stay Together"
22. Diana Ross "Upside Down"
23. Diana Ross "Love Hangover"
24. Chaka Kahn "Feel For You"


DOWNLOAD

No comments: