Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Max Tanonne's Mos Dub



I know, I know what you are all going to say, Mos Dub's been out for weeks if not a few months but i've posted Jaydiohead as well as Double Check Your Head (Beastie Boys, Check Your Head Blends) so I wasn't about to skip Mos Dub.

Picture this Mos Def's Black on Both Sides classic oh yeah i said it CLASSIC, that album made me believe once again in hip hop. SO merge Mos Def's lyrical genius to more classic material (reggae, dub samples) and tadaaaa ! Mos Dub but what makes this a bullseye is that the music flow naturally, like this was meat to be same as peanut butter and jelly.

I don't know if it's a trend but I've heard a few mash ups and most of them we're ...Ok at best but this my loyal readers, this takes the cake. So sit back, chillax indulge into your sin of choice (greenery or a nice beverage) and just let Max bring you on the Dub side.

Jazzy Jonez out !

Max Tannone
DOWNLOAD

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the link!