Monday, September 1, 2008

Run DMC / Megamix




Run DMC / Megamix

Each summer up until high school graduation I would spend my whole summer in NYC, as a kid, this is where I discovered the music of my youth. I was blessed enough to see Rap go to Hip Hop and what I grew up on go to old school even the golden era of Hip Hop. My first tapes that I purchased we’re Run DMC Raising Hell, The Beastie Boys License to Ill and LL Cool J’s Bigger and Deffer. It goes without saying that these albums have a special place in my heart, I remember making copies for my friends and because of my older cousins I was know as the guy with the cool music in High School and also being from Montreal (Canada) and we didn’t get the 80’s until 1993 but not me, no way I was musically on point anyways to conclude my story here is Run DMC Megamix the best from Run DMC’s early stuff It’s definitely a must.

Enjoy!

DOWNLOAD

Ron

1 comment:

tryme said...

Hey, bro, what happened to the Megamix? I clicked the download button and was navigated to a page that read file not found.

Thanx