Thursday, September 18, 2008

thegoodvibez#015




Thegoodvibez#015 electronica.

Here’s a compilation of electronica, minimalist techno, downtempo electronic music and trip hop. I love to listen to this mix on a Friday night after work it’s so soothing hopefully you will enjoy. My favorite tracks are Don´t Let Stars Keep Us Tangled Up (Ewan’s Objects In Space Remix) by Cortney Tidwell, Silent by The Field last but not least Delorian by Atomica, I was unable to find some info on Atomica but I got the album from secret music box one of my favorite blogs however the last post dates from 1 year ago but you should still check it out.

thegoodvibez#015 track listing

01-Asha/Pantha du Prince
02-Don´t Let Stars Keep Us Tangled Up (Ewan‚s Objects In Space Remix)/Cortney Tidwell
03-Eurasia (Guis Mix)/Marc Romboy vs Gui Boratto
04-Chromophobia/Gui Boratto
05-Silent/The Field
06-Spike S Lament/Baby Mammoth
07-Poppy Seed (Boards Of Canada Remix) (with Speedy J as Slag Boom Van Loon)/µ-Ziq
08-Delorian/Atomica
09-Mend (To Fix, To Repair)/Elsiane

Peace & I'm out

download

You need STUFFIT EXPANDER to unzip the downloaded files.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

C'est Nice... I likkkkeee!