Thursday, December 3, 2009

thegoodvibez#019




Thegoodvibez#019

I’m gonna jump right to my favorite tracks, Walking On A Dream by Empire of the Sun now that track sounds like David Bowie and Prince I’m just loving that 80’s vibe. Then we have Population Control (Ruckazoid! Megawave Remix) by Exile, now I know it’s an Exile track but Ruckazoid! Is a DJ / Producer that you have to check out, that heavy synth sound is amazing last but not least we have Hidaway by Karen O And The Kids from the Where The Wild Things Are soundtrack. Karen O, the lead signer for the New York based band The Yeah Yeah Yeahs is a sweet indie track that I know you gonna dig.

Thegoodvibez#019 track list

1-Shadows by Au Revoir Simone
2-Walking On A Dream by Empire of the Sun
3-Paris (featuring Au Revoir Simone) (Aeroplane Remix) by Friendly Fires
4-One Day by The Juan MacLean
5-Population Control (Ruckazoid! Megawave Remix) by Exile
6-Pump My Pumps by Dan Black
7-Let's Reggae All Night by Cansei de Ser Sexy
8-Losing Myself by The Brazilian Girls
9-Might Like You Better by Amanda Blank
10-Roxanne (Remix feat. The Knux) by Gerald Walker
11-Major Tom by Shiny Toy Guns
12-Love Long Distance by The Gossip
13-Lay it Down by Peter Bjorn and John
14-Things Work Out by The Kickdrums
15-Hidaway by Karen O And The Kids

DOWNLOAD

I said it, I meant it and I’m here to represent it.
Peace & I’m out

GV’z

No comments: