Wednesday, June 11, 2008

thegoodvibez#004



1-100%-Chromeo
2-Lavish Feat Veba-Mark Rae
3-Jade Buddha Temple ft. Di Johnston-The Shanghai Restoration Project
4-Galaxy-Hippiehaus
5-This Is The Place (Overture)-Jazzanova
6-Shine-DJ Bitman
7-Once Upon A Past-Wax Tailor
8-Perverted Undertone-Prefuse 73
9-Special ft. Thesis-Strange Fruit Project
10-Look to the Sun (Prod. bySolar)-Guru
11-You Wish-Nightmares On Wax
12-Harlem River Drive-Marden Hill
13-Everybody Loves The Sunshine-Roy Ayers
14-I'm Going Down-Rose Royce
15-15-Forever More Can 7 Safari Mix-Moloko

This episode was my favorite one in my early podcast because it's so texturized and moody without being depressing. My 3 favorite tracks are 100% by Chromeo, Jade Buddha Temple ft. Di Johnston by The Shanghai Restoration Project and there's a tie for the 3rd place Everybody Loves The Sunshine by Roy Ayers and I'm Going Down by Rose Royce (the first song was smpled by so many artist however Mary J. Blidge comes to mind because she did a remake of I'm going down as well).

PEACE & I'm OUT

DOWNLOAD:http://rapidshare.com/files/121774471/thegoodvibez_004-a_17-51-03.m4a.html

No comments: