Thursday, June 12, 2008

thegoodvibez#007




thegoodvibez#007

Here is a little something I cooked up, I wanna say wassup to Junior (You wanted a Brand New Heavies track you got it) also peace to my man T. and thanks for the Downliners Sekt hook up, i flipped a track on this episode and i also got that Mos Def track just for you.

Enjoy.

1-Love Sweet Sound/Groove Armada
2-Before (Herbert's After Dub Remix)/Dzihan & Kamien
3-Miss shanghai (feat Dez)/The Shanghai Restoration Project
4-More Mess On My Thing/Poets of Rhythm
5-Let's Have A Good Time/The Brand New heavies
6-Terrapin (Mr Scruff Mix)/Bonobo
7-We Be The Crew/The Wiseguys
8-Gotta Have Her/Mr Scruff & Mark Rae
9-Umi Says (Zero 7 Remix)/Mos Def
10-Transcend ft. Bahamadia/King Britt
11-Que Sera/Wax Tailor
12-Blackstock Mews/Downliners Sekt
13-The Lost Voices (ft Sly & Robbie)/DJ Krush
14-A Paw In My Face/The Field

DOWNLOAD:http://rapidshare.com/files/122026016/thegoodvibez_007.m4a.html

No comments: