Friday, June 20, 2008

thegoodvibez#011




thegoodvibez#011

01-Summermadness/Dj Cam
02-Tabla Talkin' Dub Beatfanatic Remix ft. Nitin Sawhney/Up Bustle & Out
03-Ain't No Fool/Domu Presents Pete Simpson
04-Miss DJ!!/DOUBLE
05-You Can Make It/DJ Kawasaki feat. Tasita D'Mour
06-Numbers/Booka Shade
07-I Don't Know/Wax Tailor
08-Shot in the Dark/RJD2
09-Street Karma (A Cautionary Tale) (Feat. Jean Grae)/The Herbaliser
10-The Cure Instrumental (Bonus Track Japan)/Braille
11-Zodiac (Keys By Salem Al Fakir)/Freddie Cruger Present The 3 Foot People
12-Amazon Stroll/Padmo'
13-The Lonesome King/Supermayer
14-Days To Come (Feat. Bajka)/Bonobo

For my people from podOmatic, I will upload thegoodvibez#011 later today and I must inform you that I'm having so many problems with the site that I will no longer post there. Just check out my blog it's easyer and most of all... It works.

DOWNLOAD:http://www.zshare.net/download/139410172c33eed4/

PS: In order to be able to decompress the file, you need stuffit expander you can get it here: http://www.brothersoft.com/stuffit-expander-download-3992.html

No comments: