Friday, July 18, 2008

Shawn Jackson/ First of All
















Sometimes I’ll just surf around, view other bloggers and I noticed something, one guy mentions Shawn Jackson, then on another blog another guy mentions him again so after the forth time I’m like well let me check this guy out and this is how I discover fantastic new artists.

Shawn Jackson’s First of All is a little gem, It reminds me of all of my favorite hip hop groups blended into one and still manages to sound fresh and new. I’m still in the process of digesting this album but I just had to let the people out there know, this guy is for real and even if you don’t listen to hip hop you are going to feel this guy, his sound is that good.

You can get it from one of my fellow bloggers (Keep in mind that it’s for promotional purposes only).http://hiphoprevol.blogspot.com/
4 funky drum rolls outta 5

PEACE & I’M OUT

RON

No comments: