Wednesday, July 30, 2008

thegoodvibez#013



thegoodvibez#013



Here's a little something I cooked up real quick, It's a R&B Soul mix. I did this mix to show that R&B doesn't have to be cheesy, there are some good original artists out there but It's too bad they are overshadowed by pop artists. So this one goes out to my girl and all the lovers In the house.

My favorite tracks are Time by Brooklyn Red (so smooth reminds me of Maxwell), Soldier by Miss Badu (I just love what she does, that smooth jazzy voice reminding me of Billie Hollyday what can I say ... devine) last but not least Sweet Dependency from Corneille (This song reminds me of my first date with my girls so in some really cheesy way it grew on me). The cover is a painting from an artist that I discovered from one of my fellow bloggers.

ENJOY !

1-Time/Big Brooklyn Red
2-Wash Away/Hil St. Soul
3-Cupid Smiling The Smile/One Self (aka DJ Vadim)
4-Soldier/Erykah Badu
5-Joy/Ledisi
6-Stay For Awhile (feat. Angie Stone)/Anthony Hamilton
7-Useless/J Rawls and Middle Child
8-Eye ft. Stacy Epps/Madvillain
9-Brandi (feat. Slum Village)/Dwele
10-I'm Left Dreaming/Domu Presents Pete Simpson
11-Sweet Dependency/Corneillecd
12-The Real Thing/Jill Scott
13-Millionaire/Musiq Soulchild
14-Don't Look Back/Chocolate Genius
15-The Seed/Cody Chestnut

Peace & I'm out

Ron

DOWNLOAD:http://www.zshare.net/audio/162758248394a753/

No comments: